Your partner in offshore software development in the USA.
Lifesoftplus is a custom software development company whose long-term strategy involves outsourcing. This practice allows us to offer top developers, assemble dedicated teams, and build lasting business relationships with our clients around the world—mostly from the US and EU countries. More than 280 clients and partners of Lifesoftplus represent a wide variety of businesses—and they gave us a 100% job success score at Upwork, the world’s biggest freelance marketplace. This means their full satisfaction with the services of our company.
What’s so special about Lifesoftplus? Well, first and foremost, we work to solve your business problem, achieve your business goal with a software product. We learn more about your needs to suggest the optimal solution from the technical point of view. We form dedicated teams that can quickly and seamlessly integrate into your existing business and technological environments. We offer flexibility and transparency of project management processes. We bring competitive pricing that makes our services a cost-efficient solution to your business problems. Eventually, we ensure timely delivery of your software product on a regular basis.
IT outsourcing in Eastern Europe has been thriving for years, and Lifesoftplus emerged in 2009 as a group of enthusiastic managers and software developers. IT outsourcing to Ukraine has become essential to our successes. Our clients see it as an alternative to in-house teams, an alternative that helps build a software product, save about 2/3 of the budget, and keep time to market at its minimum.
IT outsourcing: reasons
Let us list a couple of the most widespread IT outsourcing reasons:
You need to outsource software development in order to concentrate on your core business activities. Your new team will be responsible for product delivery.
You have no time to spend on looking for developers with required skills, hiring an in-house team, ensuring full procurement and regular salaries. You don’t want to pay for down time either.
You might already have an in-house team that requires instant augmentation—for example, to work on a new product for your existing ecosystem. You need a team with these skills, and it must fill this gap as soon as possible.
In case of startups, there always are budget constraints. There is a need to roll out a product within these constrains. Again, outsourcing software development is the best option here, owing to its financial advantage.
Whatever your particular case is, you will be able to get the following advantages brought by outsourcing…
IT outsourcing: benefits
When you hire an offshore development company, you basically pay only for the hours that the team spends on your project. These hours are documented by time trackers, so you can always check the work progress. You always know what you pay for.
What matters most, there are outsourcing advantages that might seem not that obvious. And with MobiDev, what you get is far more valuable than just hours of coding and testing:
• In-house teams: our software development centers consist of in-house teams that cover every sphere related to our activities, from managers to designers to developers to QA engineers. Your project team members will communicate with each other effectively, face to face, under the guidance of a project manager.
• Rooms: in-house teams require good offices, where it’s comfortable to work, with a positive and inspiring, inviting atmosphere. That is what we cultivate at MobiDev.
• Equipment: we create your software using state-of-the-art machines, and we test it on a wide range of corporate devices. Our equipment is continuously renewed.
• HR management: hiring procedures, motivation, internal events, and much more—this is where you don’t have to waste your own precious time on hiring and assembling a team. It turns out to be rather costly, too. This money should rather be spent on implementation of additional features, additional testing, or enhancement of your marketing campaign. Meanwhile we care about our employees and ensure minimum turnover.
• Project management processes: we value the efficiency of communication and simply deliver your product faster, which gives you an edge over your competitors. We have examples of products delivered weeks earlier than planned.
• Reliability and transparency: this seems to be a major issue with outsourcing, and some people still hesitate to overcome it. Yet it’s just a myth; in our case it’s busted by years-long mutually fruitful partnerships. You always know what you are going to get—and we guarantee delivery.
• Quick integration and flexibility: you may already have an in-house team (e.g. your own IT department that takes care of your corporate website and/or any other web product). However, you have an urgent need to augment it, in order to build apps and cover mobile platforms. Our forces are ready to fill your technology gap, quickly integrate into your existing business environment, and rapidly shift their focus in case of need.
• Consultancy: one of our tasks is to find the optimal technological solution to your business problem. You might know what product you want to build—and we can suggest ways of implementing it, in order to keep up with possible constrains and make further product evolution as painless as possible.
• Lower hourly rates: the average hourly rates of developers that work at software development companies in Ukraine are approximately 3 times lower than those of US-based developers. Both countries offer top-level quality and professionalism. Eventually, you simply spend less.
This is what you get with MobiDev. Everything is fast, off-the-shelf, and fully at your service.
IT outsourcing to Lifesoftplus:
Ukraine proved itself the best location for our development centers. It is the largest European country, located in Eastern Europe, with a convenient strategic position between Europe and Asia. As of 2017, Ukraine has one of the world’s best, most developed IT sectors, with stories of success in both startup business and software outsourcing.
Western values and mentality of people, together with West-oriented government policy, help Ukrainian outsourcing companies retain their reputation of top players on the market. As a result, IT outsourcing companies occupy roughly 75% of the software development industry. So it became one of the top outsourcing destinations—and a great opportunity for MobiDev.
Let’s see why IT companies in Ukraine are in high demand worldwide:
Ukraine is one of top 10 countries with the most qualified and highly certified IT specialists. The country has a prominent scientific legacy that builds innovative software products around the world. The mature IT sector of Ukraine has been steadily growing for years, and it never shows any signs of slowing down.
Kyiv and Kharkiv have always been the main scientific, cultural, industrial, and educational centers, with nearly 60% of universities having graduates with Physics, Maths, and Programming majors. 87% of high school graduates start studying at colleges and universities; 35% of students have IT-related subjects as majors. The IT sphere is highly attractive for the youth of Ukraine.
Ukraine has lots of talented entrepreneurs and managers. Some of them are associated with brands and products well-known worldwide. For example, Jan Koum, CEO and co-founder of WhatsApp, is of Ukrainian descent. As for us, we are proud of our project managers, who assume the role of business analysts with ease, and lead every project to its successful completion—or further continuous evolution.
English language is a must for every Ukrainian software company. It’s the language of international business. The result is simple: you simply don’t feel any difference. There are no obstacles to our communication.
Mindset matters! Ukraine is a European country with a culture that shares the US and EU values. With Lifesoftplus, you always get the traditional Western style of communication.
Time zone matters as well! It’s all about effective communication. Our development centers in Ukraine are 1-3 hours away from the major cities of Western Europe. As for the US, the situation is clear as well: you go to bed, we’ve got our tasks. When you wake up, you can see them done. In both cases, the schedule overlap is convenient for both sides – the Ukrainian time zones are EET (UTC+2) and (DST) EEST (UTC+3) in summer. And no need for night calls!
Your interests and intellectual property rights are always properly protected at the legal level. NDA is an essential practice in our projects.
Ukrainians are positive thinkers. Our software developers and managers care about your products. These talents are passionate about helping you achieve your goals. Your success is our success—that’s one of the mottos of Lifesoftplus.
Our clients often find time to visit our development centers, to discuss current plans and meet their teams in person. The infrastructure of Ukraine is highly developed. Additionally, there is visa-free entrance for EU and US citizens. These business trips take just several days, but help solve any issue and bring positive impressions and confidence. The same goes for return visits!